General terms and conditions
1. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of cartiromanesti.co.uk, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
2. The competition is open to all U.K. residents.
3. The prize winner will be decided by cartiromanesti.co.uk or other promoter. Cartiromanesti.co.uk will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winner.
4. The competition ends as specified on the competition page -- no entry received after that time will be considered. The winner will be announced as specified on the competition page.
5. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
7. The competitions are not open to employees of cartiromanesti.co.uk and their sponsors or their immediate families.
8. By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by cartiromanesti.co.uk, without payment or compensation.
9. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
10. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
11. All entries become the property of cartiromanesti.co.uk, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by cartiromanesti.co.uk, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from using or downloading any material in the promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, cartiromanesti.co.uk reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
12. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
13. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.